Thursday 14 May 2015

E-Commerce


I am worried about my business.
Why, what’s wrong with it?
I do not have enough customers.
Are you advertising?
Yes, I have advertised with fliers, newspapers, magazines and billboards.
Have you posted anything about your business online?
No, I did not think that anyone would see my business on the internet.
That isn’t right at all, many people would see it!
I thought most people use the internet to talk to each other.
The internet has become a very big market for e-commerce.
What is e-commerce?
E-commerce is any business transaction that is done online instead of in person.
Do you really think that it would help my business?
Yes, it will help you to reach many more customers.
How do I start?
The first thing you should do is set up a website for your business.
I don’t know how to make a website.
Then you can hire someone to do it for you.
What do I do after I have my website?
Then you can list your products on it.
How will that help my business?
What does your business sell?
My business sells clothes for children and babies.
When someone goes online and searches for children’s clothes, they will see your website in a list of choices.
And what happens if they choose to look at my website?
They will see what you are selling and if they like something, they will buy it online.
This is wonderful! I can use e-commerce to reach customers that are not in my town.
Exactly, and the more customers you can reach, the better your business will do.

One Response to E-Commerce Page 1 of 11 Mazen AL Yaski:February 8, 2013 at 2:07 pm

that's great

Reply Page 1 of 11

No comments:

Post a Comment