Thursday 14 May 2015

Investing In Real Estate

Hello Mrs. Robinson
Hello. How are you?
I’m fine thank you.
I’m glad. Are you ready to see the property?
Yes. I’m very excited.
Good. This property is two acres and it is in a very nice part of town.
What is the zoning of this property?
It is zoned for commercial or residential use.
That is good.
What do you plan on using it for?
I plan to build a shopping mall and sell it.
That sounds like a good idea.
What is the current property value?
Right now it is $500,000. Would you be interested in investing in this piece of property?
It sounds like a good price. I need to think about it.
It is a good price. This investment would be a great way to build equity.
I would need to get a mortgage. Do you offer mortgages?
Yes we do. You can get a 10-year mortgage or a 30-year mortgage.
I would prefer a 30-year mortgage.
Our 30-year mortgage rate is 2.5% right now.
That is a good rate!
You are right. It is a very good deal.
I think I will invest.
Excellent! I will bring you the contract tomorrow.
Thank you.
No. Thank you, Mrs. Robinson. It was a pleasure to do business with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment